Monday, August 21, 2006

Nobody Girl aka Rainbow

The young lady to the right is or should I say was known as Nobody Girl. Since then her name has been changed to Rainbow. She is one of the keepers. What is so amazing to me is that when we go to other sites and view artwork by other multiples and abuse survivors more often than not we encounter images much like this one.

Maybe she should be renamed again...to the Everybody Girl because she seems to be an authentic constant for these very important people. She is representative of something they all feel, all have in some way or another. She is the embodiment of "no one cares about me" and "I am worthless" neither of which is true, the feeling are true the statement is not. For these people who survived are worthy and they are cared about.

She has a big sister of sorts, namedHope and hope is the same as Nobody, or Everybody or Rainbow, except her head is up and she is looking upward past a tear stained eye. She has hope and because she does so do we.

As supporters, as significant others, as partners or friends, we all need to pledge and give our support to all of the Nobody girls, no matter what their real name so they can each have and become Hope in every sense of the word.

7 comments:

jumpinginpuddles said...

rainbows signifies hope and im glad she has just a little bit

Tracy said...

Thank you for sharing. Both are wonderful pictures.

Mariaehart said...

Hello My Dear Friend John:)

sending lotsa big hugs and much love to rainbow my friend she is a somebody in every way my friend and I am delighted that she has hope thank you very much for this blog about Rainbow and I wish her well and much ahppiness and peace my friend:)

With Lots of Love
Your Friend
~Maria~
xxx

imo said...

Hi Jumping...

Thanks for coming by, yes Rainbow and Hope and the former Nobody girl are all important for who they are and what they signify to all who are healing.

thanks again

john and keepers

imo said...

Hi Mysti

You are welcome, and we are both glad you liked the pictures. If I can brag a second on Keepers, Hope was the official banner girl for the Child Abuse Awareness Week at U of California-Fresno this year!

john michael

imo said...

Hi Maria

As busy as you are right now and you still had time to drop by, thanks!!!
Yep, they are each a derivative of the prior, true sisters within Keepers and they are growing as people. As I said what I found to be so amazing is how many multiples and abuse survivors who draw have a vision of the same girl, it is so common a thread!

peace and blessings

john and keepers

Tracy said...

That is so wonderful! I would brag also! You must be so proud of keepers! :)