Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Being Thankful

Part of this new philosophy, which is really very old, the one I wrote about several blogs ago about Positivity bringing Prosperarity has a major facet that you must be thankful for what you have, because being truly, and I stress truly, thankful is part of the process.

So what am I thankful for? For meeting Keepers some time ago, about 39 years ago, on a parking lot a local shopping center and I fell for them right away, as soon as I saw them. Later I found it was mutual for some of the Keepers also. At that time I knew not of multiplicity and I don't think they did either.

I am thankful for these 39 years with them and the rest of time I know I will be with them, somehow, someway. Our journey has just begun.

For our home which has indeed served us well for all these years. Soon it will be sold to someone else after we move into our new home, a home better suited to house our living quarters and Keepers Korner the Charitable Organization.

For our car which has taken us on some interesting travels, and one we will keep for those rides to the Confluence Park where the mighty Mississippi River and big muddy, the Missouri River merges, it's a gravel road about 5 miles long that is dusty and rough and not the road to take the
fun car on. We will save the Mustang convertible for the drives to Columbia and Clinton to meet with our friend Pastor Brown, who is one of the people I am thankful for.

Besides Pastor are all of the multiples and survivors we have met here on the web through the blog and Keepers Korner. I am proud to call many of them my friends and hope to be friends with more as time goes on.

My old boss Harold, who gave Keepers their first chance at being artists, he truly believed in them and saw their potential way before any of the rest of us did. Thanks Harold for opening my eyes to who and what was right before me. Thank you also for believing in me and instilling in me ethics in business and personal relationships.

For my health, for my abilities, for my new vision of life and all it offers, which Keepers and I are sharing, the vision of happiness and success that is becoming manifested day by day, hour by hour, week after week. It is a new and wonderful world with many new happinesses and joys for them and me to share with many others, won't you join us in this new positive world? There is plenty of room, few have learned the secret to happiness and fulfillment; ask and you will receive, if you believe.

peace and blessings to each of you

john michael

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is plenty to be thankfull for and a beatiful list at that;) Sounds like you have been very blessed!! just remember the next time you go to see your friends let me know and i'll meet you there;)

Anonymous said...

uhh there in that town;)

Anonymous said...

we look forward to meeting you Wolf, I would expect it will be sometime this spring or early summer, when we know when it will be we will make arrangements to meet somewhere in between.

thanks for writing and thanks for your help this weekend!

peace and blessings

john michael and keepers

jumpinginpuddles said...

You are selling your house :O

Anonymous said...

It is in the process of happening and KK will be accomodated better in our new home/office. At that time I will be here at KK full time instead of my other job so keepers and i will be together getting more things done here.
we are looking forward to it with great new hope for more growth.

please take care!

jm, mj, etc