Sunday, October 22, 2006

What Would You Do?

Ever fantasize about winning the lottery? Powerball? Magamillions? Whatever? Ever wonder what you would do if suddenly you had more money than you ever imagined? I do especially, I don't think Keepers think about it as much as I do, maybe they do and I don't know it, but there are times where I map it all out, what I would do, almost step by step so that when it happens I will be ready.

Money has been tight for so long that I would claim it right away, no getting a lawyer or tax adviser, I want twhatever the government leaves us because it would be more than enough for what we want.

Number One would be for me to quit working so I could devote my time to Keepers Korner and help keepers do even more with it.

Number Two would be to pay off every debt we have now and make repairs to our car.

Number three would be to set aside money to pay our bills and all expenses until the next annual check comes in, i.e. 1 years worth.

Number four take keepers and find a new house to be our home for the rest of our lives, with a big studio for their artwork and plenty of closets for clothes for many keepers. It would be near water, in our view, could be a river or a lake or an ocean.

Number Five would be to offer to all of our visitors even more things survivors could use and benefit from, like the toll free number for overseas friends so they could call us, or prescription assistance for friends who are having money issues so they would never be without their meds, or assistance for therapy when necessary or art supplies, there are so many ways we could help if we had the means.

Number six would be to meet as many usa friends as possible, requiring less travel but only if they want to meet, otherwise it would all be via phone or as it is now.

If possible I would like to take keepers to two places, to England to meet some of our friends who live over there, to australia to meet some who live there and then to ireland so keepers could visit their ancestral home.

That would be our dream come true, to be able to do those things, to be able to finish up our lives helping and assisting as many survivors as we could.

What about you? Let us know what your dreams are if you won. After all it's just a fantasy! Isn't it?

Peace and blessings to all of our friends out there

john michael and keepers

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trader said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracy said...

Sounds like the meme I just posted a few days ago. I honestly do not think to much about money. why? I guess i know in my heart that money does not solve problems. It does help, but it does not solve any real problems. I grew up poor, so one would think I would be wanting money. I guess in truth being a believer in Jesus I know that nothing in earth will ever be as wonderful as being with him. So money is nice, and I do think it would help make things easier, but until I am with Jesus nothing will ever be as beautiful as that.

keepers said...

thank you mysti for posting here. i know how you feel but there are times i just want to have the chance to do more than we can right now and have it a little easier. sometimes the frustration level gets a wee bit high.

peace and blessings to you

john michael and keepers