Sunday, September 02, 2007

A Dream Come True

Well, to say that yesterday was an awesome day would be an understatement. Yesterday keepers and I fulfilled several dreams in one day on a special day. It was our anniversary so we did three things , we had our house and studio blessed by Pastor Brown, after that we held a small service in our office and renewed our wedding vows and our commitment to each other, after 37 years we finally renewed our vows and then we had an adoption ceremony, service, where Pastor blessed our adoption of the little keepers into the family of myself and big keepers. Now, all keepers feel as though they belong, none are just tagging along because an adult keeper married me, we are all family and as such we have a new bond, even stronger than before!

Here are some pictures for those who are interested:



here is the office at Keeperskorner, we used the desk for the flowers and unity candle.











here is a picture of keepers roses, i am sorry to say i have not keepers many in our marriage but i know these were very special to them.

















this is the vase for little keepers flowers, they wrote their names on it and now the artificial flowers will be a remembrance vase for them to always have. Oh yes I almost for the lolly bouquet!!











this is Beth, below getting ready to place her flowers and some of the littles she cares for, thier flowers in the vase



keepers and me after the ceremonies and before we headed to a fine Mexican restaurant with pastor Brown for a delicious supper












Pastor Brown and Keepers after the ceremonies










Little Keepers vase after everyone put their flowers in

I really feel that keepers and I are even stronger than before, closer than before, more dedicated to each other and keeperskorner than ever before. Pastor Brown was the first clerical person we found who understood and accepted keepers multiplicity and our desire to have big keepers and me adopt all of the little keepers and make all keepers a part of our family in the eyes of God. Little Keepers have a peace they have never known before, that alone makes it all worthwhile and very precious.

To all of the Keepers, thank you for allowing and wanting me in your lives and for giving me the chance to love you, ALL of you.

Always

JM

6 comments:

jumpinginpuddles said...

we are so excited we could share thisa with you its the most awesome amazing experience ever and we are so excited for you both

hugs and so many hugs

imo said...

thank you JIP, we loved sharing it with you and i cannot tell you how much your poem meant to keepers. there were no dry eyes among keepers, me or Pastor! Hope you are having a super day there and we will talk or write soon!

happy trails

JM

Anonymous said...

This has to be my favorite
post of yours ever. It was so happy and I got to put faces with the names. I didn't even know her name was Beth. I am so glad you guys had such a great time. It was so meaningful. I cannot imagine a better thing than you guys adopting the littles like that.

imo said...

Dear jewellybeano

to be honest, it is my favorite post also!!! Beth is an 11 year old keeper/alter who watches and cares for the very young keepers so she was putting their flowers in the vase for them. They are all so much more peaceful now that we are family! We wish we had done this before but at least now they feel they completely belong!

happy trails

JM

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you all.. this is a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Hiya wolfbaby

yes it was, and i twill be remembered for a long, long time I am sure!
Hope you are doing fine!!

happy trails

JM