Friday, July 28, 2006

Welcome John Michael

Hi John Michael, welcome to your own blog site!!! Since no one else knows this exists yet you are the only one who can read it, hmmmm, gotta get the word out. Any suggestions out there in cyberland as to how do i get the word out that this blog finally exists?????????????? I know the world has been waiting for it, needing it, expecting it...wait a sec that was something else wasn't it? Oh well, someone out there needs this blog, it's going to reach them, tug at their heart strings, cause a tear to well up in their eye, a lump to form in their throat, and get sick!!! A true God send no matter how you look at it. Hey, if this what they need this is what they get!!!!

Until someone else finds this part of electron world, be careful. Other blogs may claim to be the real John Michael, but only this is the 100% real thing!!!

Until tomorrow.

John Michael

8 comments:

Mariaehart said...

Hello John My Dear Friend:)

WOW nice blog you have here my friend looking forward to reading and commenting can't wait LOL many thanks for your link too have a great day and every Good Luck to Ya John:)

Lots of Love
Your Friend
~Maria~
xxx

Pranaadhika Sinha Devburman - Bat said...

hello john michael. ive been blogging since 04 and this is the first time ive come across a someone who has so sweetly welcomed his own name into the blogworld.. very cool sir !!

happy blogging !

Big Sis said...

John Michael,

Interesting. I just opened up the space for my sister (who's DID) and myself (her primary support) to blog to each other, at each other, and for others to witness. I'm glad to stumble across someone else who is a support out here.

imo said...

Hi Maria

thank you for making it by the new blog spot. Saw your family on your new blog,very nice. I am sure we will both have plenty of visitors and things to say.

Peace and blessings

John

imo said...

Hello anna-rchy

Glad you found my blog, now I'm not so alone out here in cyberland. When Keepers, my SO read my first blog and you,re comment she knew it was going to be a little different than my other blog or hers. Feel free to visit the others blogs, will post the addresses in a few minutes.

Hope you come back again

John

imo said...

Hi big sis

I am really glad you found my blog!! you said your sister is DID so i would like to invite you and her to vist my wifes site at http://www.keeperskorner.com
she has articles, blogs, art galleries, links for other DID sites and blogs. I know you and she can find some other sites and that it will be worth your time!!

Peace and blessings to each of you

john michael

Mariaehart said...

Hello John My Dear Friend:)
Thank you to for having your blog spot to share John and glad I found it my friend too:) Thank you for your comments on my family on my new blog my friend and yes they are very nice indeed I think so too thank you for saying that John:) Yes indeed I am sure you are right that wel will have plenty visitors and many things to say too John:)

Lots of Love
Your Friend
~Maria~
xxx

keepers said...

testing 1-2-3

keepers