Tuesday, February 26, 2008

MeMe Time

I’ve been tagged for a meme by SilveryLizard at Another Room. This is my first one so here goes.

Rules of the “Survivor Needs” Meme:

Please link back to the originating meme at Survivors Can Thrive, so people can see its origins, get ideas for their own self-care list, see who’s already been tagged, and maybe we can track how far this meme goes.

  • List 25 needs and 5 wants. Try to restrict your needs list to things that have to do with being a survivor of some sort of abuse, assault, etc. Your list can be anything…you want!
  • Use this list to remind yourself to get your needs met in the New Year.
  • Pass on this meme and tag five people to play this meme with you.

Needs:

1.) I need to be with Keepers, the babies, littles, smalls, teens, adults, all of them.

2.) I need to be able to provide the support and assistance they need to keep on keeping on.

3.) I need to help them help others

4.) I need our goofy cats, Owen and Max

5.) I need to remember there is only so much I can do and do that to the best of my ability

6.) I need to be a friend to keepers and others I meet along the way

7.) I need down time

8.) I need to focus on the job at hand

9.) I also need to be silly more often instead of so serious

10.) I need my new tv, it is so cool

11.) I need to hear what others are saying

12.) I need to keep the car cleaner

13.) I need to get the oil changed more frequently

14.) I need to control my temper more

15.) I need to respect myself

16.) I need to be happy and focus on the next 5 minutes

17.) I need to feel like Keepers and JM are safe

18.) I need my favorite foods

19.) I need springtime

20.) I need my sleep

21.) I need to curl up with keepers each night in bed as we sleep

22.) I need to remember how awesome God's creatures are and give them love and care and respect, human and animal, all too often the animals more so

23.) I need a good juicy steak and mushrooms every once in a while

23.) I need a nice 7 and 7 every once in a while

24.) I need to get out once in a while for a drive or ride, up the River Road to watch eagles or just look at the river flowing

25.) I need to see and hear funny things to make me laugh

5 WANTS JM HAS

1.) To continue helping Keepers with Keepers Korner but full time

2.) To do that full time I want to win the lottery so a job is not necessary

3.) To buy a cool convertible, for those rides to meet Pastor or up the River Road

4.) To take Keepers to Ireland

5.) To meet more of the people we have met online via Keepers Korner

Now I tag Elvina at A Gift From Within

5 comments:

Kahless said...

The littles of JIP have written a fantastic post and made an artistic impression of what you look like. It is very cool and good and worth a visit! :-)

imo said...

thank you for letting me know, i figured they weren't writing with all that is going on so i honestly have not visited there lately.

happy trails

jm

Marj aka Thriver said...

Thanks for playing this meme! This is great! :)

imo said...

glad to participate Marj, hope all is well for you and you are having a really nice weekend

jm

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.